Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Cleaning the abandoned lab: Photo Essay

Fall classes start on Monday, but only recently have faculty been given the green light to come and go from our buildings during regular business hours. I went in today to clean out RB368, the classroom where my CS490 Game Production Studio was held. It was a time capsule, a snapshot in time from the middle of development before we all had to leave campus and work remotely. The projects were completed, but the room never changed.

I share with you this photo essay of the abandoned space.













Remember the poster that had fallen off the wall? I picked it up and found a second half of it that had fallen completely behind the table. Here they are, stitched back together on the floor.

I had to go through many piles of things, and a few pieces struck out to me as especially interesting, so I photographed them separately.



No comments:

Post a Comment